1) If you already have an account with Comixology.com, skip to step #4
2) Sign Up! If you’ve never visited the Comixology website before, you’ll need to create an account first. Visit http://pullist.comixology.com and Hit “Sign Up” in the top left corner. You’ll also want to bookmark this page – this is where you’ll usually want to start when you’re ready to adjust your pull list, or look for new material, at the Comixology website.
3) You’ll need an email address, a zip code, and that’s about it. Hit “Sign Up” again after you fill out the form.
After you fill out this form, you’ll receive an email with an activation link – hit that link, and you now have a Comixology account!
4) Alright, now we need to connect you to our store. Visit the Summit page at Comixology here: https://pulllist.comixology.com/retailers/0587/Summit-Comics-and-Games
5) Hit “Connect” on the left side of the page.
6) Now you have to agree to our extremely harsh terms-of-service. You can read them over, or you just hit “Accept” like we always do with internet agreements.
That’s it !!
Now you can use all the options in the menu at the top – “This Week”, “Next Week”, “Featured”, “Most Pulled” – to find comic books to add to your list. You can see the new Previews catalog by clicking the red ribbon in the top left corner. You can look at your pull list, or titles you are subscribed to on an ongoing basis, by hitting “My Pull List” or “My Subscriptions”. Or just search for whatever you want, using the Search bar in the top right corner. Whenever you find something you want to try, just hit the green “Pull” button to add that one issue to your list, or “Subscribe” to add the title every month!